Is SOLICIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLICIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- verb - incite, move, or persuade to some act of lawlessness or insubordination
- verb - make a solicitation or petition for something desired
- To seek to obtain by persuasion, entreaty, or formal application: a candidate who solicited votes among the factory workers.
- To petition persistently; importune: solicited the neighbors for donations.
- To entice or incite to evil or illegal action.
- To approach or accost (a person) with an offer of sexual services.
- To make solicitation or petition for something desired.
- To approach or accost someone with an offer of sexual services in return for payment.
- verb - to ask for earnestly
There are 7 letters in SOLICIT: C I I L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLICIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLICIT, to go: SOLICIT?
Rearrange the letters in SOLICIT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SOLICIT
5 letters out of SOLICIT
4 letters out of SOLICIT
3 letters out of SOLICIT
2 letters out of SOLICIT
Contextual use of SOLICIT
What's nearby SOLICIT
Lookup in Wiki for SOLICIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLICIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLICIT"