Is SOLDIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLDIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- noun - a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- verb - serve as a soldier in the military
- One who serves in an army.
- An enlisted person or a noncommissioned officer.
- An active, loyal, and militant follower: a soldier in the environmental coalition.
- A trusted follower of an organized crime leader.
- A sexually undeveloped form of certain ants and termites, having large heads and powerful jaws specialized to serve as fighting weapons.
- To be or serve as a soldier.
- The Old French word, first recorded in the 12th century, is derived from sol or soud, Old French forms of Modern French sou.
- verb - to perform military service
There are 7 letters in SOLDIER: D E I L O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLDIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLDIER, to go: SOLDIER?
Rearrange the letters in SOLDIER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SOLDIER
6 letters out of SOLDIER
5 letters out of SOLDIER
4 letters out of SOLDIER
3 letters out of SOLDIER
2 letters out of SOLDIER
Contextual use of SOLDIER
What's nearby SOLDIER
Lookup in Wiki for SOLDIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLDIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLDIER"