Is SOBRIETY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOBRIETY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being sober and not intoxicated by alcohol
- noun - moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- noun - a manner that is serious and solemn
- noun - abstaining from excess
- Gravity in bearing, manner, or treatment.
- Moderation in or abstinence from consumption of alcoholic liquor or use of drugs: “three years of drug-free sobriety” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- noun - the quality or state of being sober
There are 8 letters in SOBRIETY: B E I O R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOBRIETY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOBRIETY, to go: SOBRIETY?
Rearrange the letters in SOBRIETY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SOBRIETY
7 letters out of SOBRIETY
6 letters out of SOBRIETY
5 letters out of SOBRIETY
4 letters out of SOBRIETY
3 letters out of SOBRIETY
2 letters out of SOBRIETY
Contextual use of SOBRIETY
What's nearby SOBRIETY
Lookup in Wiki for SOBRIETY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOBRIETY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOBRIETY"