Is SNOOKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNOOKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball
- verb - fool or dupe
- verb - leave one's opponent unable to take a direct shot
- To lead (another) into a situation in which all possible choices are undesirable; trap.
- To fool; dupe: “Snookered by a lot of malarkey about drilling costs, a Texas jury... added $3 billion of punitive damages” (New Republic).
- To leave one’s opponent in the game of snooker unable to take a direct shot without striking a ball out of the required order.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in SNOOKER: E K N O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOOKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNOOKER, to go: SNOOKER?
Rearrange the letters in SNOOKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SNOOKER
6 letters out of SNOOKER
5 letters out of SNOOKER
4 letters out of SNOOKER
3 letters out of SNOOKER
2 letters out of SNOOKER
Contextual use of SNOOKER
What's nearby SNOOKER
Lookup in Wiki for SNOOKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNOOKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNOOKER"