Is SNEAKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNEAKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- noun - someone who prowls or sneaks about
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - pass on stealthily
- verb - to move stealthily
There are 6 letters in SNEAKS: A E K N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEAKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNEAKS, to go: SNEAKS?
Rearrange the letters in SNEAKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNEAKS
What's nearby SNEAKS
Lookup in Wiki for SNEAKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNEAKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNEAKS"