Is SNATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment
- noun - obscene terms for female genitals
- noun - (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- verb - to grasp hastily or eagerly
- verb - to make grasping motions
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- To grasp or seize hastily, eagerly, or suddenly.
- To raise (a weight) in one quick, uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter’s head.
- To make grasping or seizing motions: snatched at the lamp cord.
- The act of snatching; a quick grasp or grab.
- A brief period of time: “At the end we preferred to travel all night,/Sleeping in snatches” (T.
- A small amount; a bit or fragment: a snatch of dialogue.
- A lift in weightlifting in which the weight is raised in one uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter’s head.
- verb - to seize suddenly
There are 6 letters in SNATCH: A C H N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNATCH, to go: SNATCH?
Rearrange the letters in SNATCH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SNATCH
5 letters out of SNATCH
4 letters out of SNATCH
3 letters out of SNATCH
2 letters out of SNATCH
Contextual use of SNATCH
What's nearby SNATCH
Lookup in Wiki for SNATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNATCH"