Is SMOOTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMOOTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smoothing
- verb - make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - free from obstructions
- adj - having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- adj - of the margin of a leaf shape
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - (music) without breaks between notes
- adj - of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- adj - lacking obstructions or difficulties
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- Having a surface free from irregularities, roughness, or projections; even.
- Having a fine texture: a smooth fabric.
- Having an even consistency: a smooth pudding.
- Having an even or gentle motion or movement: a smooth ride.
- Serene: a smooth temperament.
- Bland: a smooth wine.
- Ingratiatingly polite and agreeable.
- Having no grossness or coarseness in dress or manner.
- To make (something) even, level, or unwrinkled.
- To rid of obstructions, hindrances, or difficulties.
- To soothe or tranquilize; make calm.
- To become smooth.
- The act of smoothing.
- A smooth surface or part.
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 6 letters in SMOOTH: H M O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOOTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMOOTH, to go: SMOOTH?
Rearrange the letters in SMOOTH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SMOOTH
5 letters out of SMOOTH
4 letters out of SMOOTH
3 letters out of SMOOTH
2 letters out of SMOOTH
Contextual use of SMOOTH
What's nearby SMOOTH
Lookup in Wiki for SMOOTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMOOTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMOOTH"