Is SMOKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMOKY in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or emitting or filled with smoke
- adj - tasting of smoke
- Emitting smoke in profuse volume: a smoky stove.
- Mixed or filled with smoke: smoky corridors.
- Resembling smoke: a smoky haze.
- Discolored or soiled with or as if with smoke: “The smoky Sicilian afternoon sun tinged the green landscape with red” (Mario Puzo).
- Tasting of smoke: smoky sausages.
- adv - filled with smoke [adj SMOKIER, SMOKIEST] : SMOKILY
There are 5 letters in SMOKY: K M O S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMOKY, to go: SMOKY?
Rearrange the letters in SMOKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMOKY
What's nearby SMOKY
Lookup in Wiki for SMOKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMOKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMOKY"