Is SMOKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMOKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- noun - a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
- noun - an indication of some hidden activity
- noun - something with no concrete substance
- noun - tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
- noun - (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- verb - inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- adj - to emit smoke (the gaseous product of burning materials) [v SMOKED, SMOKING, SMOKES] : SMOKABLE
There are 6 letters in SMOKES: E K M O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMOKES, to go: SMOKES?
Rearrange the letters in SMOKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMOKES
What's nearby SMOKES
Lookup in Wiki for SMOKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMOKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMOKES"