Is SMACKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMACKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- noun - street names for heroin
- noun - an enthusiastic kiss
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 6 letters in SMACKS: A C K M S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMACKS, to go: SMACKS?
Rearrange the letters in SMACKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMACKS
What's nearby SMACKS
Lookup in Wiki for SMACKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMACKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMACKS"