Is SLOPPY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOPPY in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking neatness or order
- adj - wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - not fitting closely
- adj - excessively or abnormally emotional
- adj - marked by great carelessness
- Marked by a lack of neatness or order; untidy: a sloppy room.
- Marked by a lack of care or precision; slipshod: sloppy use of language.
- Oversentimental; gushy.
- Of, resembling, or covered with slop; muddy or slushy: sloppy ground.
- Watery and unappetizing: a sloppy stew.
- These adjectives apply to people, their appearance, their way of thinking, or their work and mean marked by an absence of due or proper care or attention.
- adj - dirty or untidy
There are 6 letters in SLOPPY: L O P P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPPY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOPPY, to go: SLOPPY?
Rearrange the letters in SLOPPY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOPPY
What's nearby SLOPPY
Lookup in Wiki for SLOPPY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOPPY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOPPY"