Is SLICKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLICKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof
- noun - a person with good manners and stylish clothing
- noun - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- adj - made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- A long water-repellant coat usually made of oilskin.
- A raincoat made of a glossy or shiny material, such as plastic or rubber.
- A tool for dressing hides.
- A cheat; a swindler.
- A person with stylish clothing and manners.
- noun - an oilskin raincoat
There are 7 letters in SLICKER: C E I K L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLICKER, to go: SLICKER?
Rearrange the letters in SLICKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SLICKER
6 letters out of SLICKER
5 letters out of SLICKER
4 letters out of SLICKER
3 letters out of SLICKER
2 letters out of SLICKER
Contextual use of SLICKER
What's nearby SLICKER
Lookup in Wiki for SLICKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLICKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLICKER"