Is SLENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLENDER in various dictionaries:
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- adj - very narrow
- adj - having little width in proportion to the length or height
- adj - small in quantity
- adj - moving and bending with ease
- Having little width in proportion to height or length; long and thin: a slender rod.
- Thin and delicate in build; gracefully slim: “She was slender as a willow shoot is slender—and equally graceful, equally erect” (Frank Norris).
- Small in amount or extent; meager: slender wages; a slender chance of survival.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 7 letters in SLENDER: D E E L N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLENDER, to go: SLENDER?
Rearrange the letters in SLENDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SLENDER
6 letters out of SLENDER
5 letters out of SLENDER
4 letters out of SLENDER
3 letters out of SLENDER
2 letters out of SLENDER
Contextual use of SLENDER
What's nearby SLENDER
Lookup in Wiki for SLENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLENDER"