Is SKUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- Any of several small, mostly carnivorous New World mammals of the genus Mephitis and related genera, having a bushy tail and black fur with white markings and ejecting a foul-smelling oily liquid from glands near the anus when frightened or in danger.
- The glossy black and white fur of this mammal.
- A person regarded as obnoxious or despicable.
- A person whose company is avoided.
- To defeat overwhelmingly, especially by keeping from scoring.
- To cheat (someone).
- To fail to pay (an amount due).
- verb - to defeat overwhelmingly
There are 5 letters in SKUNK: K K N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKUNK, to go: SKUNK?
Rearrange the letters in SKUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKUNK
What's nearby SKUNK
Lookup in Wiki for SKUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKUNK"