Is SKULK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKULK in various dictionaries:
- verb - lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner
- verb - avoid responsibilities and duties, e.g., by pretending to be ill
- verb - move stealthily
- To lie in hiding, as out of cowardice or bad conscience; lurk.
- To move about stealthily.
- To evade work or obligation; shirk.
- One who hides, lurks, or practices evasion.
- A congregation of vermin, especially foxes, or of thieves.
- verb - to move about stealthily
There are 5 letters in SKULK: K K L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKULK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKULK, to go: SKULK?
Rearrange the letters in SKULK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKULK
What's nearby SKULK
Lookup in Wiki for SKULK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKULK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKULK"