Is SKIPJACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIPJACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - oceanic schooling tuna of considerable value in Pacific but less in Atlantic
- noun - medium-sized tuna-like food fish of warm Atlantic and Pacific waters
- noun - able to right itself when on its back by flipping into the air with a clicking sound
- Any of several marine food fishes of the genus Euthynnus, related to and resembling the tuna, especially an economically important striped species (E.
- Any of various fishes, such as the bluefish, that habitually leap out of the water.
- A small sailboat having a bottom shaped like a flat V and vertical sides.
- noun - a marine fish
There are 8 letters in SKIPJACK: A C I J K K P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIPJACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIPJACK, to go: SKIPJACK?
Rearrange the letters in SKIPJACK and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SKIPJACK
5 letters out of SKIPJACK
4 letters out of SKIPJACK
3 letters out of SKIPJACK
2 letters out of SKIPJACK
Contextual use of SKIPJACK
What's nearby SKIPJACK
Lookup in Wiki for SKIPJACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIPJACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIPJACK"