Is SKIMMERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIMMERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid superficial reader
- noun - a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 8 letters in SKIMMERS: E I K M M R S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIMMERS, to go: SKIMMERS?
Rearrange the letters in SKIMMERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SKIMMERS
7 letters out of SKIMMERS
6 letters out of SKIMMERS
5 letters out of SKIMMERS
4 letters out of SKIMMERS
3 letters out of SKIMMERS
2 letters out of SKIMMERS
Contextual use of SKIMMERS
What's nearby SKIMMERS
Lookup in Wiki for SKIMMERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIMMERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIMMERS"