Is SKIDDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIDDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who slips or slides because of loss of traction
- noun - a worker who uses a skid to move logs
- noun - a tractor used to haul logs over rough terrain
- One that skids: a sports car that was a real skidder.
- One that makes use of a skid.
- A heavy, four-wheel tractor used to haul logs, especially over rugged terrain.
- verb - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction
There are 7 letters in SKIDDER: D D E I K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIDDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIDDER, to go: SKIDDER?
Rearrange the letters in SKIDDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SKIDDER
6 letters out of SKIDDER
5 letters out of SKIDDER
4 letters out of SKIDDER
3 letters out of SKIDDER
2 letters out of SKIDDER
Contextual use of SKIDDER
What's nearby SKIDDER
Lookup in Wiki for SKIDDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIDDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIDDER"