Is SINISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SINISTER in various dictionaries:
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- adj - stemming from evil characteristics or forces
- adj - on or starting from the wearer's left
- Suggesting or threatening evil: a sinister smile.
- Presaging trouble; ominous: sinister storm clouds.
- Attended by or causing disaster or inauspicious circumstances.
- On the left side; left.
- Situated on or being the side of a shield on the wearer’s left and the observer’s right.
- adj - threatening or portending evil
There are 8 letters in SINISTER: E I I N R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SINISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SINISTER, to go: SINISTER?
Rearrange the letters in SINISTER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SINISTER
7 letters out of SINISTER
6 letters out of SINISTER
5 letters out of SINISTER
4 letters out of SINISTER
3 letters out of SINISTER
2 letters out of SINISTER
Contextual use of SINISTER
What's nearby SINISTER
Lookup in Wiki for SINISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SINISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SINISTER"