Is SIMULATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIMULATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - make a pretence of
- To have or take on the appearance, form, or sound of; imitate.
- To make in imitation of or as a substitute for.
- To create a representation or model of (a physical system or particular situation, for example).
- verb - to take on the appearance of
There are 8 letters in SIMULATE: A E I L M S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMULATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIMULATE, to go: SIMULATE?
Rearrange the letters in SIMULATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SIMULATE
7 letters out of SIMULATE
6 letters out of SIMULATE
5 letters out of SIMULATE
4 letters out of SIMULATE
3 letters out of SIMULATE
2 letters out of SIMULATE
Contextual use of SIMULATE
What's nearby SIMULATE
Lookup in Wiki for SIMULATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIMULATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIMULATE"