Is SIAMESE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIAMESE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of the Tai languages
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- noun - an inlet with two or more couplings to which a hose can be attached so that fire engines can pump water into the sprinkler system of a building
- noun - a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
- adj - of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- adj - of or relating to Thailand
- Of or relating to Siam; Thai.
- Closely connected or very similar; twin.
- A native or inhabitant of Siam; a Thai.
- The Thai language.
- noun - a water pipe with a connection for two hoses
There are 7 letters in SIAMESE: A E E I M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIAMESE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIAMESE, to go: SIAMESE?
Rearrange the letters in SIAMESE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SIAMESE
6 letters out of SIAMESE
5 letters out of SIAMESE
4 letters out of SIAMESE
3 letters out of SIAMESE
2 letters out of SIAMESE
Contextual use of SIAMESE
What's nearby SIAMESE
Lookup in Wiki for SIAMESE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIAMESE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIAMESE"