Is SHRINKAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHRINKAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - process or result of becoming less or smaller
- noun - the amount by which something shrinks
- noun - the act of stealing goods that are on display in a store
- The process of shrinking.
- The amount or proportion by which something shrinks.
- A reduction in value; depreciation.
- The total weight loss sustained by livestock in shipment to a market.
- Loss of merchandise, especially through theft.
There are 9 letters in SHRINKAGE: A E G H I K N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINKAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHRINKAGE, to go: SHRINKAGE?
Rearrange the letters in SHRINKAGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SHRINKAGE
8 letters out of SHRINKAGE
7 letters out of SHRINKAGE
6 letters out of SHRINKAGE
5 letters out of SHRINKAGE
4 letters out of SHRINKAGE
3 letters out of SHRINKAGE
2 letters out of SHRINKAGE
Contextual use of SHRINKAGE
What's nearby SHRINKAGE
Lookup in Wiki for SHRINKAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHRINKAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHRINKAGE"