Is SHORTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHORTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - trousers that end at or above the knee
- noun - underpants worn by men
- noun - the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- noun - accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- verb - cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- verb - create a short circuit in
- adj - having little length
- verb - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 6 letters in SHORTS: H O R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHORTS, to go: SHORTS?
Rearrange the letters in SHORTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHORTS
What's nearby SHORTS
Lookup in Wiki for SHORTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHORTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHORTS"