Is SHORTENING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHORTENING in various dictionaries:
- noun - fat such as butter or lard used in baked goods
- noun - act of decreasing in length
- verb - make shorter than originally intended
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- verb - make short or shorter
- verb - become short or shorter
- verb - edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- A fat, such as butter or lard, used to make cake or pastry light or flaky.
- A shortened form of something, as a word.
- The act of one that shortens.
- The act or process of becoming shorter.
There are 10 letters in SHORTENING: E G H I N N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORTENING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHORTENING, to go: SHORTENING?
Rearrange the letters in SHORTENING and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SHORTENING
9 letters out of SHORTENING
8 letters out of SHORTENING
7 letters out of SHORTENING
6 letters out of SHORTENING
5 letters out of SHORTENING
4 letters out of SHORTENING
3 letters out of SHORTENING
2 letters out of SHORTENING
Contextual use of SHORTENING
What's nearby SHORTENING
Lookup in Wiki for SHORTENING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHORTENING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHORTENING"