Is SHOPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who visits stores in search of articles to buy
- noun - a commercial agent who shops at the competitor's store in order to compare their prices and merchandise with those of the store that employs her
- One who visits stores in search of merchandise or bargains.
- A commercial agent who compares the merchandise and prices of competing merchants.
- A commercial employee who fills mail or telephone orders.
- A newspaper containing advertisements and some local news, usually distributed free.
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy
There are 7 letters in SHOPPER: E H O P P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOPPER, to go: SHOPPER?
Rearrange the letters in SHOPPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHOPPER
6 letters out of SHOPPER
5 letters out of SHOPPER
4 letters out of SHOPPER
3 letters out of SHOPPER
2 letters out of SHOPPER
Contextual use of SHOPPER
What's nearby SHOPPER
Lookup in Wiki for SHOPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOPPER"