Is SHOOK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOOK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disassembled barrel
- verb - move or cause to move back and forth
- verb - move with or as if with a tremor
- verb - shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - undermine or cause to waver
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - get rid of
- verb - bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking
- verb - shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state
- A set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing box.
- noun - a set of parts for assembling a barrel or packing
There are 5 letters in SHOOK: H K O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOOK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOOK, to go: SHOOK?
Rearrange the letters in SHOOK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOOK
What's nearby SHOOK
Lookup in Wiki for SHOOK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOOK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOOK"