Is SHODDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHODDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - reclaimed wool fiber
- adj - cheap and shoddy
- adj - of inferior workmanship and materials
- adj - designed to deceive or mislead either deliberately or inadvertently
- Made of or containing inferior material.
- Of poor quality or craft.
- Rundown; shabby.
- Dishonest or reprehensible: shoddy business practices.
- Conspicuously and cheaply imitative.
- Woolen yarn made from scraps or used clothing, with some new wool added.
- Cloth made from or containing such yarn.
- Something of inferior quality; a cheap imitation.
- adv - of inferior quality [adj -DIER, -DIEST] : SHODDILY
- noun - a low-quality wool
There are 6 letters in SHODDY: D D H O S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHODDY, to go: SHODDY?
Rearrange the letters in SHODDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHODDY
What's nearby SHODDY
Lookup in Wiki for SHODDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHODDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHODDY"