Is SHIMMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHIMMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal wobble in a motor vehicle (especially in the front wheels)
- noun - a woman's sleeveless undergarment
- noun - lively dancing (usually to ragtime music) with much shaking of the shoulders and hips
- verb - tremble or shake
- verb - dance a shimmy
- Abnormal vibration or wobbling, as of the wheels of an automobile.
- A dance popular in the 1920’s, characterized by rapid shaking of the body.
- A chemise.
- To vibrate or wobble abnormally.
- To shake the body in or as if in dancing the shimmy.
- verb - to vibrate or wobble
There are 6 letters in SHIMMY: H I M M S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHIMMY, to go: SHIMMY?
Rearrange the letters in SHIMMY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHIMMY
What's nearby SHIMMY
Lookup in Wiki for SHIMMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHIMMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHIMMY"