Is SHILLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHILLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Uganda
- noun - the basic unit of money in Tanzania
- noun - the basic unit of money in Somalia
- noun - the basic unit of money in Kenya
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - an English coin worth one twentieth of a pound
- verb - act as a shill
- A coin used in the United Kingdom, worth one twentieth of a pound, 5 new pence, or 12 old pence prior to 1971.
- A basic unit of currency in Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- A virgule.
- noun - a former monetary unit of Great Britain
There are 8 letters in SHILLING: G H I I L L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHILLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHILLING, to go: SHILLING?
Rearrange the letters in SHILLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHILLING
7 letters out of SHILLING
6 letters out of SHILLING
5 letters out of SHILLING
4 letters out of SHILLING
3 letters out of SHILLING
2 letters out of SHILLING
Contextual use of SHILLING
What's nearby SHILLING
Lookup in Wiki for SHILLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHILLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHILLING"