Is SHELLAC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHELLAC in various dictionaries:
- noun - lac purified by heating and filtering
- noun - a thin varnish made by dissolving lac in ethanol
- verb - cover with shellac
- A purified lac in the form of thin yellow or orange flakes, often bleached white and widely used in varnishes, paints, inks, sealants, and formerly in phonograph records.
- A thin varnish made by dissolving this substance in denatured alcohol, used to finish wood.
- An old phonograph record containing this substance, typically played at 78 rpm.
- To coat or finish with shellac.
- To strike repeatedly and severely; batter.
- To defeat decisively.
- verb - to cover with a thin varnish
There are 7 letters in SHELLAC: A C E H L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELLAC
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHELLAC, to go: SHELLAC?
Rearrange the letters in SHELLAC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHELLAC
6 letters out of SHELLAC
5 letters out of SHELLAC
4 letters out of SHELLAC
3 letters out of SHELLAC
2 letters out of SHELLAC
Contextual use of SHELLAC
What's nearby SHELLAC
Lookup in Wiki for SHELLAC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHELLAC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHELLAC"