Is SHAVING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAVING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing hair with a razor
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- noun - the act of brushing against while passing
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- A thin slice or sliver, as of wood or metal, that is shaved off.
- The act of one that shaves.
- noun - something shaved off
There are 7 letters in SHAVING: A G H I N S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAVING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAVING, to go: SHAVING?
Rearrange the letters in SHAVING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHAVING
6 letters out of SHAVING
5 letters out of SHAVING
4 letters out of SHAVING
3 letters out of SHAVING
2 letters out of SHAVING
Contextual use of SHAVING
What's nearby SHAVING
Lookup in Wiki for SHAVING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAVING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAVING"