Is SHANGHAI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHANGHAI in various dictionaries:
- noun - the largest city of China
- verb - take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- To kidnap (a man) for compulsory service aboard a ship, especially after drugging him.
- To induce or compel (someone) to do something, especially by fraud or force: We were shanghaied into buying worthless securities.
- verb - to kidnap for service aboard a ship
There are 8 letters in SHANGHAI: A A G H H I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHANGHAI
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHANGHAI, to go: SHANGHAI?
Rearrange the letters in SHANGHAI and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHANGHAI
7 letters out of SHANGHAI
6 letters out of SHANGHAI
5 letters out of SHANGHAI
4 letters out of SHANGHAI
3 letters out of SHANGHAI
2 letters out of SHANGHAI
Contextual use of SHANGHAI
What's nearby SHANGHAI
Lookup in Wiki for SHANGHAI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHANGHAI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHANGHAI"