Is SHAMBLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAMBLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a condition of great disorder
- noun - a building where animals are butchered
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- A scene or condition of complete disorder or ruin: “The economy was in a shambles” (W.
- Great clutter or jumble; a total mess: made dinner and left the kitchen a shambles.
- A place or scene of bloodshed or carnage.
- A scene or condition of great devastation.
- A slaughterhouse.
- A meat market or butcher shop.
- verb - to walk awkwardly
There are 8 letters in SHAMBLES: A B E H L M S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAMBLES, to go: SHAMBLES?
Rearrange the letters in SHAMBLES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHAMBLES
7 letters out of SHAMBLES
6 letters out of SHAMBLES
5 letters out of SHAMBLES
4 letters out of SHAMBLES
3 letters out of SHAMBLES
2 letters out of SHAMBLES
Contextual use of SHAMBLES
What's nearby SHAMBLES
Lookup in Wiki for SHAMBLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAMBLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAMBLES"