Is SHAKEDOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAKEDOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - initial adjustments to improve the functioning or the efficiency and to bring to a more satisfactory state
- noun - a very thorough search of a person or a place
- noun - extortion of money (as by blackmail)
- adj - intended to test a new system under operating conditions and to familiarize the operators with the system
- Extortion of money, as by blackmail.
- A thorough search of a place or person.
- Serving to test the performance of a ship or an aircraft and to familiarize the crew with operation of the craft: a shakedown cruise; a shakedown flight.
There are 9 letters in SHAKEDOWN: A D E H K N O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKEDOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAKEDOWN, to go: SHAKEDOWN?
Rearrange the letters in SHAKEDOWN and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
8 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
7 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
6 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
5 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
4 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
3 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
2 letters out of SHAKEDOWN
Contextual use of SHAKEDOWN
What's nearby SHAKEDOWN
Lookup in Wiki for SHAKEDOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAKEDOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAKEDOWN"