Is SHAFTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAFTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line that forms the length of an arrow pointer
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - a long rod or pole (especially the handle of an implement or the body of a weapon like a spear or arrow)
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - the main (mid) section of a long bone
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - a vertical passageway through a building (as for an elevator)
- noun - (architecture) upright consisting of the vertical part of a column
- noun - a long vertical passage sunk into the earth, as for a mine or tunnel
- noun - a revolving rod that transmits power or motion
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- verb - equip with a shaft
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - to push or propel with a pole
There are 6 letters in SHAFTS: A F H S S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAFTS, to go: SHAFTS?
Rearrange the letters in SHAFTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAFTS
What's nearby SHAFTS
Lookup in Wiki for SHAFTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAFTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAFTS"