Is SHACKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHACKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- noun - a U-shaped bar
- verb - bind the arms of
- verb - restrain with fetters
- A metal fastening, usually one of a pair, for encircling and confining the ankle or wrist of a prisoner or captive; a fetter or manacle.
- A hobble for an animal.
- Any of several devices, such as a clevis, used to fasten or couple.
- A restraint or check to action or progress.
- To confine with shackles; fetter.
- To fasten or connect with a shackle.
- To restrict, confine, or hamper.
- verb - to confine with metal fastenings placed around the wrists or ankles
There are 7 letters in SHACKLE: A C E H K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHACKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHACKLE, to go: SHACKLE?
Rearrange the letters in SHACKLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHACKLE
6 letters out of SHACKLE
5 letters out of SHACKLE
4 letters out of SHACKLE
3 letters out of SHACKLE
2 letters out of SHACKLE
Contextual use of SHACKLE
What's nearby SHACKLE
Lookup in Wiki for SHACKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHACKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHACKLE"