Is SETTLEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SETTLEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland
- noun - a community of people smaller than a town
- noun - a conclusive resolution of a matter and disposition of it
- noun - the act of colonizing
- noun - something settled or resolved
- noun - an area where a group of families live together
- noun - termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- The act or process of settling.
- Establishment, as of a person in a business or of people in a new region.
- A newly colonized region.
- A small community.
- An arrangement, adjustment, or other understanding reached, as in financial or business proceedings: a divorce settlement.
- Transfer of property to provide for the future needs of a person.
- Property thus transferred.
- A center providing community services in an underprivileged area.
There are 10 letters in SETTLEMENT: E E E L M N S T T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SETTLEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SETTLEMENT, to go: SETTLEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in SETTLEMENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SETTLEMENT
8 letters out of SETTLEMENT
7 letters out of SETTLEMENT
6 letters out of SETTLEMENT
5 letters out of SETTLEMENT
4 letters out of SETTLEMENT
3 letters out of SETTLEMENT
2 letters out of SETTLEMENT
Contextual use of SETTLEMENT
What's nearby SETTLEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for SETTLEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SETTLEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SETTLEMENT"