Is SETOFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SETOFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- Something, such as a decoration, that sets off something else by contrast.
- Something that offsets or compensates for something else; a counterbalance.
- A counterclaim.
- Settlement of a debt by a debtor’s establishing such a claim against a creditor.
- A flat projection, as from a wall; a ledge.
- noun - something that offsets something else
There are 6 letters in SETOFF: E F F O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SETOFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of SETOFF, to go: SETOFF?
Rearrange the letters in SETOFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SETOFF
What's nearby SETOFF
Lookup in Wiki for SETOFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SETOFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SETOFF"