Is SERENADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERENADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition in several movements
- noun - a song characteristically played outside the house of a woman
- verb - sing and play for somebody
- A complimentary performance given to honor or express love for someone.
- See shivaree.
- An instrumental composition written for a small ensemble and having characteristics of the suite and the sonata.
- verb - to perform an honorific evening song for
There are 8 letters in SERENADE: A D E E E N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERENADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERENADE, to go: SERENADE?
Rearrange the letters in SERENADE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SERENADE
7 letters out of SERENADE
6 letters out of SERENADE
5 letters out of SERENADE
4 letters out of SERENADE
3 letters out of SERENADE
2 letters out of SERENADE
Contextual use of SERENADE
What's nearby SERENADE
Lookup in Wiki for SERENADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERENADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERENADE"