Is SEQUESTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEQUESTER in various dictionaries:
- verb - requisition forcibly, as of enemy property
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - undergo sequestration by forming a stable compound with an ion
- verb - keep away from others
- verb - set apart from others
- To cause to withdraw into seclusion.
- To remove or set apart; segregate.
- To take temporary possession of (property) as security against legal claims.
- To undergo sequestration.
There are 9 letters in SEQUESTER: E E E Q R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEQUESTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEQUESTER, to go: SEQUESTER?
Rearrange the letters in SEQUESTER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SEQUESTER
8 letters out of SEQUESTER
7 letters out of SEQUESTER
6 letters out of SEQUESTER
5 letters out of SEQUESTER
4 letters out of SEQUESTER
3 letters out of SEQUESTER
2 letters out of SEQUESTER
Contextual use of SEQUESTER
What's nearby SEQUESTER
Lookup in Wiki for SEQUESTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEQUESTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEQUESTER"