Is SENTIMENTAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENTIMENTAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - given to or marked by sentiment or sentimentality
- adj - effusively or insincerely emotional
- Characterized or swayed by sentiment.
- Affectedly or extravagantly emotional.
- Resulting from or colored by emotion rather than reason or realism.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “excessively or insincerely emotional”: a sentimental soap opera; a bathetic novel; maudlin expressions of sympathy; mawkish sentiment; mushy effusiveness; a romantic adolescent; a schmaltzy song; slushy poetry; a soppy letter.
There are 11 letters in SENTIMENTAL: A E E I L M N N S T T
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENTIMENTAL, to go: SENTIMENTAL?
Rearrange the letters in SENTIMENTAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
10 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
9 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
8 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
7 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
6 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
5 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
4 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
3 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
2 letters out of SENTIMENTAL
Contextual use of SENTIMENTAL
What's nearby SENTIMENTAL
Lookup in Wiki for SENTIMENTAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENTIMENTAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENTIMENTAL"