Is SENTENCING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENTENCING in various dictionaries:
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- Relating to a judicial sentence: sentencing guidelines for juvenile defendants.
- Being or relating to the one who pronounces a judicial sentence: “Prosecutors and sentencing judges alike try to deal with individuals on an individual basis, without regard to social status” (Hiller B.
- The act of pronouncing a judicial sentence on a defendant.
- The sentence so pronounced.
- verb - to declare judicially the extent of punishment to be imposed
There are 10 letters in SENTENCING: C E E G I N N N S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENTENCING, to go: SENTENCING?
Rearrange the letters in SENTENCING and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SENTENCING
9 letters out of SENTENCING
8 letters out of SENTENCING
7 letters out of SENTENCING
6 letters out of SENTENCING
5 letters out of SENTENCING
4 letters out of SENTENCING
3 letters out of SENTENCING
2 letters out of SENTENCING
Contextual use of SENTENCING
What's nearby SENTENCING
Lookup in Wiki for SENTENCING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENTENCING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENTENCING"