Is SENSORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSORY in various dictionaries:
- adj - of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- adj - involving or derived from the senses
- adj - relating to or concerned in sensation
- Of or relating to the senses or sensation.
- Transmitting impulses from sense organs to nerve centers; afferent.
- adj - pertaining to the senses or sensation
There are 7 letters in SENSORY: E N O R S S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSORY, to go: SENSORY?
Rearrange the letters in SENSORY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SENSORY
6 letters out of SENSORY
5 letters out of SENSORY
4 letters out of SENSORY
3 letters out of SENSORY
2 letters out of SENSORY
Contextual use of SENSORY
What's nearby SENSORY
Lookup in Wiki for SENSORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSORY"