Is SENSITIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSITIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make sensitive or aware
- verb - cause to sense
- verb - make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- verb - make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
- To make sensitive: “The polarity principle... sensitizes the observer to the coexistence of seemingly contradictory phenomena” (Heinz Eulau).
- To make (a film or plate) sensitive to light, especially to light of a specific wavelength.
- To become sensitive or hypersensitive.
There are 9 letters in SENSITIZE: E E I I N S S T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSITIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSITIZE, to go: SENSITIZE?
Rearrange the letters in SENSITIZE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SENSITIZE
8 letters out of SENSITIZE
7 letters out of SENSITIZE
6 letters out of SENSITIZE
5 letters out of SENSITIZE
4 letters out of SENSITIZE
3 letters out of SENSITIZE
2 letters out of SENSITIZE
Contextual use of SENSITIZE
What's nearby SENSITIZE
Lookup in Wiki for SENSITIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSITIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSITIZE"