Is SENSITIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSITIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- adj - responsive to physical stimuli
- adj - being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others
- adj - able to feel or perceive
- adj - hurting
- adj - of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
- Capable of perceiving with a sense or senses.
- Responsive to external conditions or stimulation.
- Susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others.
- Quick to take offense; touchy.
- Easily irritated: sensitive skin.
- Readily altered by the action of an agent: film that is sensitive to light.
- Registering very slight differences or changes of condition.
- Fluctuating or tending to fluctuate, as in price: sensitive stocks.
- Of or relating to classified information: sensitive defense data; holds a sensitive position in the State Department.
- A sensitive person.
- One held to be endowed with psychic or occult powers.
There are 9 letters in SENSITIVE: E E I I N S S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSITIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSITIVE, to go: SENSITIVE?
Rearrange the letters in SENSITIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SENSITIVE
8 letters out of SENSITIVE
7 letters out of SENSITIVE
6 letters out of SENSITIVE
5 letters out of SENSITIVE
4 letters out of SENSITIVE
3 letters out of SENSITIVE
2 letters out of SENSITIVE
Contextual use of SENSITIVE
What's nearby SENSITIVE
Lookup in Wiki for SENSITIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSITIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSITIVE"