Is SENSIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSIBLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - showing reason or sound judgment
- adj - able to feel or perceive
- adj - readily perceived by the senses
- adj - aware intuitively or intellectually of something sensed
- Perceptible by the senses or by the mind.
- Readily perceived; appreciable.
- Having the faculty of sensation; able to feel or perceive.
- Having a perception of something; cognizant: “I am sensible that a good deal more is still to be done” (Edmund Burke).
- Acting with or exhibiting good sense: a sensible person; a sensible choice.
- adv - having or showing good judgment [adj -BLER, -BLEST] : SENSIBLY
- noun - something that can be sensed
There are 8 letters in SENSIBLE: B E E I L N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSIBLE, to go: SENSIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in SENSIBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SENSIBLE
7 letters out of SENSIBLE
6 letters out of SENSIBLE
5 letters out of SENSIBLE
4 letters out of SENSIBLE
3 letters out of SENSIBLE
2 letters out of SENSIBLE
Contextual use of SENSIBLE
What's nearby SENSIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for SENSIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSIBLE"