Is SENSATIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSATIONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - causing intense interest, curiosity, or emotion
- adj - commanding attention
- adj - relating to or concerned in sensation
- Of or relating to sensation.
- Arousing or intended to arouse strong curiosity, interest, or reaction, especially by exaggerated or lurid details: sensational journalistic reportage of the scandal.
- Outstanding; spectacular: We attended a sensational concert—one never to be forgotten.
There are 11 letters in SENSATIONAL: A A E I L N N O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSATIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSATIONAL, to go: SENSATIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in SENSATIONAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of SENSATIONAL
10 letters out of SENSATIONAL
9 letters out of SENSATIONAL
8 letters out of SENSATIONAL
7 letters out of SENSATIONAL
6 letters out of SENSATIONAL
5 letters out of SENSATIONAL
4 letters out of SENSATIONAL
3 letters out of SENSATIONAL
2 letters out of SENSATIONAL
Contextual use of SENSATIONAL
What's nearby SENSATIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for SENSATIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSATIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSATIONAL"