Is SENSATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
- noun - a state of widespread public excitement and interest
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- A perception associated with stimulation of a sense organ or with a specific body condition: the sensation of heat; a visual sensation.
- The faculty to feel or perceive; physical sensibility: The patient has very little sensation left in the right leg.
- An indefinite, generalized body feeling: a sensation of lightness.
- A state of heightened interest or emotion: “The anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhat between bliss and fear” (James Weldon Johnson).
- A state of intense public interest and excitement: “The purser made a sensation as sailors like to do, by predicting a storm” (Evelyn Waugh).
- A cause of such interest and excitement.
There are 9 letters in SENSATION: A E I N N O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSATION, to go: SENSATION?
Rearrange the letters in SENSATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SENSATION
8 letters out of SENSATION
7 letters out of SENSATION
6 letters out of SENSATION
5 letters out of SENSATION
4 letters out of SENSATION
3 letters out of SENSATION
2 letters out of SENSATION
Contextual use of SENSATION
What's nearby SENSATION
Lookup in Wiki for SENSATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSATION"