Is SEMAPHORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEMAPHORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus for visual signaling with lights or mechanically moving arms
- verb - send signals by or as if by semaphore
- verb - convey by semaphore, of information
- A visual signaling apparatus with flags, lights, or mechanically moving arms, as one used on a railroad.
- A visual system for sending information by means of two flags that are held one in each hand, using an alphabetic code based on the position of the signaler’s arms.
There are 9 letters in SEMAPHORE: A E E H M O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMAPHORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEMAPHORE, to go: SEMAPHORE?
Rearrange the letters in SEMAPHORE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SEMAPHORE
7 letters out of SEMAPHORE
6 letters out of SEMAPHORE
5 letters out of SEMAPHORE
4 letters out of SEMAPHORE
3 letters out of SEMAPHORE
2 letters out of SEMAPHORE
Contextual use of SEMAPHORE
What's nearby SEMAPHORE
Lookup in Wiki for SEMAPHORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEMAPHORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEMAPHORE"