Is SEIZURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEIZURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease
- noun - the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- noun - the act of taking of a person by force
- noun - the taking possession of something by legal process
- The act or an instance of seizing or the condition of being seized.
- A sudden attack, spasm, or convulsion, as in epilepsy or another disorder.
- A sudden onset or sensation of feeling or emotion.
- noun - the act of seizing
There are 7 letters in SEIZURE: E E I R S U Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEIZURE, to go: SEIZURE?
Rearrange the letters in SEIZURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SEIZURE
6 letters out of SEIZURE
5 letters out of SEIZURE
4 letters out of SEIZURE
3 letters out of SEIZURE
2 letters out of SEIZURE
Contextual use of SEIZURE
What's nearby SEIZURE
Lookup in Wiki for SEIZURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEIZURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEIZURE"